Wednesday 22 June 2011

Are You the Next Face of Fabulous?

A few weeks ago I attended the launch of Fabulous Magazine's Face of Fabulous modelling competition. If you have ever dreamed of gracing the covers of magazines now is your chance as Fabulous are on the hunt for the next cover star! You can enter via a facebook app by uploading a full length photo of yourself here. The winners will be chosen by public vote, so your millions of facebook friends will come in handy ;). The top ten will then be invited to London for the final round of judging with the Fabulous and NEXT Model Management teams. The winner will be decided on the basis of looks, aptitude and personality assessed by a panel of experts and appear on the front cover of Fabulous magazine this Summer! You still have plenty of time to enter and get those votes as entries close July 2nd, with voting closing on July 4th.

The launch was an evening full of bubbles and fashion fun as we got the chance to try on a selection of New Look's latest trends, get some modelling tips from the pros and even have our own little photoshoot ;).
My beautiful friend Di was my model for the day, and here she is receiving some posing pointers from one of the lovely models from Next.
Doesn't Di look gorgeous! You all know I am a lover of jumping shots, so I was happy when our photographer got into the spirit and started bouncing about with me ;).
We even bumped into Rob Mead - star of TOWIE, who has been on the books at Next Model Management for 2 years.
 
As Rob and I got chatting in true ANTM style we decided to have a little photoshoot together...
 Pout Alert - our best Zoolander impression ;).
Di and I also managed to grill Rob on his skincare routing. Apologies for the awful iphone quality video, but it was pretty noisy so I overcompensated with my shrieking.. eek!
It's all about Clinique.. exfoliation and eye cream apparently ;).

I hope you guys get a chance to check out the Face of Fabulous Competition, and if you are not keen on entering then please do vote for my lovely friend Di, she'll kill me if she ever reads this hehe ;p. xxx

SHARE:

2 comments

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig