Sunday 21 November 2010

Glitter at Kensington Roof Gardens

Last weekend one of my best friends was celebrating her Birthday so we headed out for girlie cocktails and dancing to Kensington Roof Gardens. It was a fantastic night, so I just wanted to share my outfit and makeup with you :).

I feel I seldom leave the comfort of my sofa on the weekends anymore. It's funny really because while at uni I used to go clubbing 4-5 nights a week, but now I'm lucky if it's twice a month lol. Most of the time I am so shattered from work that curling up in front of X-Factor with a takeaway denotes a fun Saturday night. As my bf assured me while we were desperately searching the Clapham streets for a cab at 4am last night "We're not old yet darling...".
This gorgeous antique gold and black dress is from H&M at an incredible £29.99. It is already sold out on the website, and most of the popular sizes were sold out in store (I had to buy one two sizes up from the usual, hence the belt holding it up lol).
To add some volume and bounce to my hair I used Babyliss heated rollers and a Corioliss flat iron to smooth the front sections.
For the skin I used:
Maybelline Superstay Silky foundation
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
Nars Laguna bronzer
ELF Peachy Keen blush
MAC MSF Soft and Gentle.
 For the shimmering eyes:
UDPP
MAC Reflects Antique Gold glitter 
MAC Espresso, Bronze and Carbon Eyeshadows
L'Oreal Carbon Gloss Liner
Lashes from Lash Royalty

If you want to see how I created this makeup you can find the tutorial for a very similar look below. Just add some black in the outer corners and some light peachy lips :).


I hope you all had a great weekend my lovelies. Do let me know what you think of the glitter!?! xxx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Great look! Glad you had a great night! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, stunning dress and beautiful look hun, your stunning! :) Btw...I am loving your nail polish collection in the background! lol! I so need some shelves like those for mine....hmm got me inspired I think!

    Aysh xoxo
    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look Gorj!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is beautiful and your makeup is gorgeous!!! you always give me inspiration for how to do my makeup when i'm going out hehe LovelyGirlieBits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look gorgeous! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning as always. Wow even going clubbing twice a month sounds like a lot to me! I probably go twice a year these days! Glad you enjoyed Kensington Roof Gardens - I went there for my hen night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!
    I love Antique Gold Glitter too, my absolute favourite :)
    Have a great week xoxo
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have stole the show Natalya when You All arrived; You are simply stunning and Your Hair is Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked fab. And THAT make-up is sooo pretty!
    Thanks for the tut.
    It was probably a year ago since I went clubbing. No one wants to join me. I need younger friends.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing - but then you always do! I love your makeup - you have so much talent xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your outfit is great and the eye make up looks beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was right! I thought I saw you that night but didn't want to make a fool of myself in case it wasn't you. You looked absolutely stunning.

    I was also there for a friends birthday, had a fab night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair colour, is that still the john frieda foam? :) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig