Wednesday 17 November 2010

BrandAlley Bargains!

Brand Alley is one of my absolute favourite discount sites and warrants my attention on a daily basis. They always have great sales on a range of luxury brands from Juicy Couture to Hobbs. Currently they are having a Beauty Gift Boutique sale featuring NYX, OPI and Murad, all of which would make fantastic Christmas presents or stocking fillers. My favourites include:
NYX Makeup Box £9.00 
(RRP £19.95(-54%))
OPI minis and bag £18.00 
(RRP £45.00(-60%))
 Murad Blemish Complex Kit £30.00
 (RRP £60.00(-50%)) 
 One for the boys too ;) - Murad Man Essentials Collection £34.50 
(RRP £48.45(-28%))

 You can find Brand Alley here or click here to go straight to the Beauty Gift Boutique page.

Have you ever purchased anything from Brand Alley? I highly recommend them as they have a great variety of brands and good delivery times, as well as packaging and presentation. I am currently anticipating some dresses that I ordered. I always see deliveries as presents - they never fail to brighten a long work day ;). 

Will you be secretly purchasing any discount gifts this Christmas to make your budget stretch that little bit further? xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ooh that mini OPI set is so cute!! Me likey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not live in the United Kingdom, so I cannot sign up for a free account at Brand Alley ={ what should do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the deals are really good but I've ordered some Ray-Bans from there and they're meant to be delivered between the 10th of this month and the 6th of next month and they still haven't come. I suppose it will be a nice surprise when they do though.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig