Wednesday 14 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment Sept

Monday morning means 9am meeting. Sorry for the poor photo, but I was running very late...
Dress: French Connection. Blazer: Zara (the sleeves are full length, but I bunch them up to make it a little more casual). Suede pumps: Zara.
A white jacket is a great alternative to black, especially if you want to stand out of the grey crowd. I particularly like this blazer as it has angular shoulders that give it structure, and military button detailing on the cuffs, to rein it in from looking too summer garden party or mother of the bride ;).

Hope you are all having a good start to the week! xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit as always :) I really enjoy your blogposts lately, may I ask what kind of job you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this series! I'm always looking for inpsiration when it comes to work clothes and you dress beautifully!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that jacket!!! very chic and classy

    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig